Friday, July 29, 2016

“To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!”

video

3 comment(s):

Michael Williams said...

Fare well.

I always enjoyed your posts. I was in awe at the skill of your writing, use of words, etc. Just as a FYI, I found Day of the Woman while recovering from my illness and it inspired me to try this new to me form of communication where I talked about myself, my illness, and my obsessive love of horror films, punk rock and kittens. Those bedridden months with their sleepless nights would have been far lonelier without my new community of like minded people.

Brennan said...

And your blog's title is suddenly that much more apt. I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm happy that you're satisfied with what you've done and what you're doing. It's time for Dawn of the Woman, and that one will be much less public but much more satisfying.

Happy trails!

David Lee Ingersoll said...

And so it goes. For us all. Thank you for your posts. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails