Friday, October 4, 2013

31 LISTS OF HALLOWEEN: "MOST INSANE PUMPKIN CARVINGS, EVER."

As I'm leaving for Cinema Wasteland today, I'm going to be horribly lazy and post a picture list.  It's time to forever feel inferior by the art kids, here's some insanely amazing pumpkin carvings.





















Dang. My triangle face looks very sad right about now.

2 comment(s):

Brian said...

These are ridiculous.

Dat Cthulu! Seriously love it.

Things like this that still make Halloween worth a shit.

I also just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog. You have more interesting horror stuff than alot of related genre sites do.

Meow Opre said...

Hahaha I enjoyed browsing for these awesome Pumpkin Carving Ideas. I hope it’s fine with you that I could pin them on my Pinterest board. I’m so sure my followers would be happy to see these interesting photos. Keep sharing! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails