Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DOOGIE HORNER'S "100 GHOSTS" IS THE CUTEST COFFEE TABLE BOOK, EVER.

I'm a total sucker for coffee table books. I don't even have a coffee table to keep the endless supply of horror themed decorative books I've accumulated over the years, but I adore every single one of them.  I review a lot of books on Day of the Woman, but I can safely say 100 Ghosts: A Gallery of Harmless Haunts by Doogie Horner is hands-down the cutest one I've ever gotten in the mail.  Available September 10th, 2013, 100 Ghosts features 100 different ghosts (complete with adorable little illustrations) showcasing ghosts that aren't out to be creepy or scary.  Believe it or not, some ghosts like to dress up festively just like the living.  100 Ghosts is a whimsical book perfect for any age.  It's simple enough for the youngest of readers, but clever enough to put a smirk on the face of even the most jaded of cynics.  Fans of any horror illustrations or comics will adore this book, and I can't stress this any harder. IT'S SO ADORABLE I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE ITS LITTLE HARDCOVER BODY!

1 comment(s):

Ming Seiko said...

That would be right up my alley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails