Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE


16 comment(s):

Erik (Drunketh) said...

That's some good stuff up there. ;)

James Gracey said...

Sweet Jesus! I'm with you on this one, BJ; beam me up, STAT!

ZedWord said...

Rather than say "Stop the planet, I want to get off," I'm going to stay, "Stop the planet and kick these people off."

Phantom of Pulp said...

Jesus Christ.

The last rays of hope were just extinguished.

Christine Hadden said...

SO. Very. Frightening.
Is this what the world has come to? Maybe it's better if we all evaporate this December, if this is the way things will be.
Major fail.

superfreakmorticia said...

"I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE"

me neither, after reading this

LivingDeadGoddess said...

What makes it even worse is that all three comments are from women who are probably over 35...just WHAT is it with women in their late 30s-early 40s(my age group)and that STOOOPID Twilight crap???

Ricky Sprague said...

Bright side: Out of nearly 118,000 ratings, it's got an average 3.87 out of five stars. That's pretty good.

Of course, I just checked Twilight's goodreads page, and it's got 3.65 out of five stars, out of almost 899,000 ratings. So, um.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/41865.Twilight

Kaijinu said...

...nah, this planet's still good. All it needs is a few..."fumigation"...>8(

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I work with teens, so I get to witness the Twihard junk first hand, often. Half the girls, teens and mothers alike, get all crazy about the previews for the films and do the midnight showings and what not.

I have laughed at them several times. I usually get an earful and all I have to say is, "Read Bram Stoker's Dracula. That's a vampire, if you want a more female perspective read Anne Rice's stuff. Vampires kill people, and either burst into flames of turn to stone in sunlight, depending on ones mythological knowledge of vampires."

I feel like sometimes I just need to shoot myself in the face so I don't have to listen to all this Twilight nonsense.

Rockabore said...

Poor Braham Stoker, as far as writing a great horror novel he was by far and beyond ahead of his time; just not enough so that he would have thought to make Dracula sparkle and write it in the 1st person perspective of a self-insert Mary Sue who was inexplicably in love with him. Cause I'm sure if he had the Vampire genre would have been SO much better off, right? :T

My God, Twilight fans need to stay away from real vampires.

Emily said...

It's almost so sad it becomes hysterical...

Spike Ghost said...

this made me so fucking angry. I wanted to punch many things!

Kweeny Todd said...

Wow. I am at a loss for words.

Infidel753 said...

AAAARRGH!! Idiots! But I'm staying on this planet. We need to set up a moron reservation on the Moon for the people who wrote these reviews.

Amy Lee said...

This almost made me cry. Dear lord in heaven, what is our world coming to. The fact we're even COMPARING Dracula and Twilight hurts my heart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails