Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A GAME?

I'm bored, you're pretty, and tumblr brought me pretty pictures. Let's have some fun, shall we? I'm posting a series of gifs and screencaps, and you tell me what film they're from. Ready? Steady? GO!











All of the images were shamelessly jacked from ATTACK OF THE GIANT ANTS

5 comment(s):

Thomas Duke said...

4-Videodrome
5-Haute Tension
8-Sleepaway Camp
10-Nightmare on Elm St.

I feel like I should know 3 but I can't pull it right now. Oh well.

Brittany said...

Eight is "Sleepaway Camp"?

Bianca O'Blivion said...

"The television screen is the retina of the minds eye".

The Mike said...

1 might be REC.

6 - House of the Devil?

My gut says 7 might be Shaun of the Dead.

And I think the last one is Candyman.

Total guesstimates.

BJ-C said...

I'm giving this a few more days, and then I'll reveal where they're all from :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails