Monday, October 3, 2011

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT HALLOWEEN!

Oh darlings, hello. I've been away from a computer for a while and have been surviving off of mobile devices for a bit.  Long story short, I'm back.  As October has reared its beautiful little noggin, it's time to bring back an old favorite.  Image lists! A while ago I would post "things I like to do" and use an image from a horror movie to describe it.  I'm going to (attempt to) post every day for the rest of October just to keep everyone in the festive mood.  I once posted a video blog about the things I hated about Halloween, and it was so well received, I made a sequel to it.  To combat those video blogs, I would like to present to you an image list of the things I LOVE about Halloween.
THE FACT SHOVELING MY FACE WITH CANDY WILL BE SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE
DOGS IN COSTUMES
SCARING THE CRAP OUT OF MY BABY SISTER
PUTTING ON COSTUME MAKEUP
THE FREAKS THAT COME OUT AT NIGHT
NIGHTMARES
SEEING THE EXORCIST PLAYED ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN TIMES
HAUNTED HOUSES
 COSTUME PARTIES
JACK-O-LANTERNS
THE RETURN OF THE WALKING DEAD!!!

1 comment(s):

Ms. Chris said...

Man, do I love your blog! Please keep doin' what you do! We have found so many awesome movies based on your reviews!

Related Posts with Thumbnails