Tuesday, October 4, 2011

GPOY

For all of you n00bs out there, GPOY stands for "gratuitous picture of yourself".  In tumblr world, you put GPOY under anything that remotely reminds you of yourself.  For example, if I saw a picture of a small rodent shoving acorns into its cheeks while I was shoveling Ben & Jerry's Schweddy Balls into my mouth, I would reblog the photo and tag it "GPOY".  It also can be used literally, when you post an actual picture of yourself.  Why the hell am I rambling on about this?  Because I want you to be my friend on tumblr!  I've had a couple of people ask if I have one, and I do!
Follow me on tumblr!

On another note, one of my professors was selling his collection of nearly 2000 titles for only $4.50 a pop.  Needless to say, I scooped up some of the good ones.  He had a ton more that I would love to add to my collection, but these four seemed like a necessity.  Don't shoot me, but I really didn't own my own copy of any of these films.  Now that I have them, I am a much much happier person. 

4 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

some nice titles there. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok thx for the picture but why is it taken in a mirror is that your better side? Chris

BJ-C said...

It wasn't taken in a mirror, but a macbook. Macbooks flip all of their photos.

maxruehl said...

In Photo Booth (if that's the software you're using to capture) you should have a menu option to flip photos. Go to Edit > Flip Photo, or, if you want it to happen automatically, you can check "Auto Flip New Photos".

I see you got The Changeling as part of your haul. That's one of my all-time faves.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails