Monday, September 12, 2011

THE HOUR OF TWATLIGHT IS UPON US


7 comment(s):

The Mike said...

I never considered Twilight seriously...until now. Chicken Fries are serious bizness.

My condolences. :(

LJ said...

I swear to God, I love you! LOL <3!


"Rob Pattison's eyebrows...." roflmao

Anonymous said...

I'm about to piss my pants with your "Twilight is denying me chicken fries'' comment.

Kristie said...

Lol "..and try not to vomit." :) Loved the OMG soliloquy x

Anonymous said...

Very nice my dear - Madhumper

Crow Jane said...

It could be a lot worse, you could love chicken fries and be an American Literature professor. Imagine being denied chicken fries and having 100+ students trying to convince you that Twilight is worthy of a 50 page paper.

I'm not a American Literature professor myself, but you know that somewhere one of them is weeping at their desk.

Mr. E said...

Mmmm, chicken fries. I understand your torment B-JC.

Related Posts with Thumbnails