Saturday, July 30, 2011

WHY AM I WATCHING GHOST ADVENTURES?


7 comment(s):

kfbrostowitz said...

I suffer through Zac's bullshit so I can LOL at Aaron.

Mike D. said...

haha yes, every time I try to watch that show the host is yelling at the ghost to beat him up or something. I seriously think he takes some drugs before shooting lol.

Spike Ghost said...

i have only watched parts on youtube (like that time a ghost totally felt him up because he's obviously that hot... notice the sarcasm)... i don't understand why people watch it, maybe they are using a Hypnotoad type trick, or maybe it's like watching a train wreck, you just can't look away... braw.

Matt-suzaka said...

See, I look at one Mr. Zach Bagans (and the show) as being the ghost hunter equivalent of a B-Horror film. He's a tool, yes indeed, but he is SOOO entertaining to watch. The more you watch it, the more you will love him for being him. It's so funny some of the shit that comes out of his mouth!

Zeke Overkill said...

I love when they tried a "Live show", and one of their guest stars (another pro-faker) really screwed up, tossing an "EMF Detector" down a hall, in a none-to-convincing manner.
They tore him a new one, and covered their con artist asses so fast, my friends and I were laughing to the floor.

BJ-C said...

That has to be it. I can't even handle some of his idiocy sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, you hit it right on the head, BJ-C (and your impression is spot on. You only forgot "Do NOT run away from this! It's what we came for!" :) )! I call this knob the douchebag ghosthunter, because that is exactly what he is! You get him, Ryan from Paranormal State, and Chip Coffey from Psychic Kids, and you'd have the most mindnumbingly inept show to ever air on TV. You'd hit the douchebag trifecta!

I fell in hate with Zak in the very first episode where he's investigating this bar, and says (you've probably seen it, but if you haven't? I shit you not...) "If this is the portal to Hell, why don't you come out and get us!?!" (that's a phrase I try to toss into my every day speech whenever possible) Oh, what I wouldn't give to see a demon come out and thrash his ass. Now that'd be a show!

Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails