Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE VAULT OF HORROR GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR THE PJ SOLES BLOGATHON

I've said on here a few times that without B-Sol and The Vault of Horror, this blog and my entire horror blogging lifestyle wouldn't exist.  Sometimes, you've really just got to give credit where credit is do.  And so, it was no surprise to me when B-Sol did not just one, but three articles for my PJ Soles Blogathon.  I was truly blown away to see his commitment, and you will be too. Enjoy :)

First on the list, he took his regular TRAILER TRASH series and featured the trailers from all of PJ Soles' major roles, non-horror included.

The following day he allowed PJ Soles to take over his weekly Top 10 list with "The Top 10 Favorite Lines by PJ Soles"

And with full conviction, he finished his week off with an excellent article on how PJ Soles starred as the slasher victim prototype in Halloween.


I want to take this time to thank everyone involved with the PJ Soles blogathon.  Here at Day of the Woman, I'm always willing to showcase the underdog in any situation.  I feel that PJ Soles is an icon and an extremely underrated one at that.  Here's hoping this blogathon was able to shed some light on one of the most looked-over scream queens in horror movie history. 

0 comment(s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails