Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RANDOM RAMBLINGS FROM BJ-C

As always, this feature is stolen from Day of the Woman's big brother blog, The Vault of Horror.

Ladies and Gentlemen, BJ-C has finally entered the work force.  Hold your applause, I know.  I'm working at a hotel, expect a list of horror hotels/motels very soon.  If you have any you'd like to contribute, leave it in the comments!

So, I've become a tumblr addict. It's really bad. If you'd like, let's reblog crazy gifs from horror movies that no one has ever seen and be all pretentious and stuff...That's what you do on tumblr, right? You can follow me here.

I had an epiphany yesterday, Silent Hill is probably the best horror video game franchise. I know people get rock hard over Milla as Alice in Resident Evil, and there's only been one SH movie...but it's all about quality over quantity.  The games are far superior to RE IMO and I don't think I'll ever get sick of the film.  Even when it's crappily edited on SyFy, it still tickles my fancy.  Not that I'm biased due to my epic Halloween costume or anything.

My mother, who is undoubtedly the biggest Halloween fanatic I know, was finally introduced to Zombieween I and II.  Her response? "Wait...so he changed the entire movie? That's stupid".  Thanks Mom :D

Anyone out there with any sort of apple product capable of downloading Army of Darkness Defense, needs to. I hate to admit that I have spent an ungodly amount of time beating that game.  Once I made it to the "neverending level" I restarted the whole thing and I'm doing it all over again. It's just the gift that keeps on giving.

Big thanks to Douglas Gallagher for sending me an incredible horror care package of DVD's and shirts.  I will be reconstructing the shirts for a more "girly" fit and posting the results on here!

REMEMBER: 
THE PJ SOLES BLOGATHON 
IS ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY!

3 comment(s):

Douglas Gallagher said...

Im honored to be mentioned in your blog. The care package was for inspiring me to get back to writing. Im working on a horror novel now...horror fans gotta stick together. :)

Mister Bones said...

Silent Hill is far and away a better horror franchise than Resident Evil, those games are more about action. Don't even get me started on the movies, heh. Great nurse costume btw!

B-Sol said...

Looking forward to pitching in on the ol' Blogathon... And congrats on the job, by the way! Just no drilling holes in the walls of any of the rooms, ok?

Related Posts with Thumbnails