Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LET'S DO A BLOGATHON!

IT'S SUMMERTIME!
I cannot handle my excitement, and it is for this reason that I came up with an idea...
LET'S DO A BLOGATHON. 
Don't know what a blogathon is? Have no fear. 
A blogathon is when a blog hosts a week completely dedicated to a topic/person and that blog, along with many others all submit posts having to do with that topic/person.
Got it?

Well, since this is Day of the Woman, let's see if we can brainstorm some ideas for a female centered blogathon.  How about a week dedicated to one of the original Scream Queens, or female director week, or, or, or, or the possibilities are endless.
So...


LEAVE ME COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!

3 comment(s):

Sean Thomas Fisher said...

More PJ Soles. I want to know about her red hats, her pigtails, her relationship with Michael Myers these days, her favorite show on HBO, etc...

Douglas Gallagher said...

I love love love Linnea Quigley. She even sold me a pair of jeans she wore in one of her movies and signed them for me. Lets blog about her and the gazillion movies shes been and continues to be in new ones.

noel tanti said...

what about creepy mothers?

Related Posts with Thumbnails