Sunday, May 22, 2011

HER NAME WAS BJ-C, AND TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY

My darling womanizers, I am officially 21 years old!!!
This is quite the accomplishment for me, as horror movie rules would have wiped me out by 19.  
I will most likely be inebriated today (I don't care that it's a Monday) , and I've set this as an automatic post at midnight.  I may be late to the party, but I'm in good company!
EEEEEEEEEE! I'll probably be experiencing a Horror Hangover for the next few days, but I'll be back with a TpT on Tuesday!

12 comment(s):

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

Happy 21st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get too sauced. Oh what am I saying? Go nuts!

titania86 said...

Happy birthday!!

Drunketh said...

21 and cute as all Hell!

Emily said...

Drink up girlfriend!

gord said...

Happy Birthday!

If anyone hassles you about it being a Monday, tell them you're celebrating Victoria Day, which is a holiday for us Canadians. Or tell them to shove off. Whichever.

Madbikerteknik said...

Love the inclusion of Nancy's drunk mom at the bottom of the post. She obviously has a drinking problem...

Melissa Helwig said...

Happy Birthday!

Al Bruno III said...

Happy birthday kid.

Living Drea said...

Happy Birthday!! Drink up!

B-Sol said...

Happy birthday, kid. Twenty-one at last. Proud of you and all you've accomplished :-) Now continue the imbibing!!

Rabid Fox said...

Happy birthday. Hopefully, the alcohol poisoning isn't fatal.

Faycin A Croud said...

Happy belated birthday. My son turned 21 on May 8. I feel old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails