Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MARCH MADNESS: Dr. Orin Scrivello

Dr. Orin Scrivello very well may be the only doctor featured on March Madness that prefers to be leather clad and on the back of a bike.  While the doctors featured previously may have created demented creatures or eaten their victims, but Dr. Orin Scrivello is in the business of making your smile look beautiful.  He's your dentist, and he enjoys the career he picked. He's your dentist, and he gets off on the pain he inflicts.  Although the movie/play may not be the scariest thing in the world, but his abusive tendencies are something that cannot be ignored.  Don't let his large smile and Steve Martin portrayal fool you, he beats the crap out of his girlfriend.   We must commend Dr. Scrivello for being the only person in existence to make being a D.D. S. sound sort of bad-ass, but also for being the only dentist in history to perform on a patient while singing with do-wop girls, after inhaling laughing gas, and without being sued.  Way to go, Scrivello. Just watch out for plants with the voice of Levi Stubbs.

2 comment(s):

Pax Romano said...

he thrills when he drills a bicuspid, it's swell though they tell him he's maladjusted.

Anonymous said...

Aw man! This song will forever haunt me, as I lipsynced it for a 3rd grade talent show. I caught Hell for it all through school (even now at 32, I still run into old classmates every so often who bring it up. The bastards). I get calls from my folks when it's on TV. Even my one time girlfriend gave me crap about it all the freakin' time... and this was from a girl who was in that same talent show singing "I Heard it Through The Grapevine" dressed in a garbage bag with oversized novelty sunglasses to simulate the look of a claymation California Raisin. What the Hell, right? I guess when it comes to the levels of embarassment for certain women, garbage bag rasin costumes are less of an offense than Steve Martin?

Even now I shudder, as there's still video evidence still floating around somewhere in my parents belongings. Please, let us all pray that evil never becomes unleashed.

Chris

Related Posts with Thumbnails