Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MAC ELDRIDGE'S BLOOD ON THE PLAIN NEEDS YOUR HELP

It was a little more than a year ago when I first featured a review and did some of my best promotional work through the blogging community for a short film entitled Chemical 12-D. The short film that could seemed to explode throughout the horror community and the blogosphere could not stop fawning over such an aesthetically pleasing zombie short with barely any dialogue, but a killer storyline.  Now, a year later, Mac Eldridge and his crew needs our help.  I recently contacted Mac asking if he'd like to send a message to all of you out there in DotW land, and this is what he had to say

"I was honored a bit over a year ago when BJ and her blog reviewed a short film of mine, Chemical 12-D.   The review was kind to the film, and from there, the short propelled itself in the blogging world and also in the festival circuit.  It was because of her first review that Chemical 12-D was written up so well from websites and blogs across the board and now I am here because of my next project, Blood on the Plain.  Unlike 12-D, BotP is a mixture of genres between western and horror, and is also a short film for the feature we plan to make.  We have already shot one weekend and have come out with some incredible footage, and now we're in process of raising $5,000 to shoot the final weekend- the big horror scene.  What I'm asking for now is your help.  The horror community has been extremely receptive of me and my work, and I want to give everyone an even better project, but I need your support to do so. The producers and I wanted to tell you that we're offering percentage points if anyone is interested in owning a percentage of the film.  Basically, 100 bucks get you a half percent of the short film.  Once the film makes money, the investors are the first to get their money back (its guaranteed by me).  From there, they make a half percent after they are paid back in full.  That also includes if the short gets sold to make a feature. If you are interested in making a larger donation (and want to talk logistics) please feel free to contact BJ so we can get in touch"

-Mac Eldridge

ALRIGHT, YOU HEARD HIM.
HELP OUT WATER COOLER PRODUCTIONS BY DONATING TO THEIR INDIE GOGO PAGE

1 comment(s):

joannapary said...

I'm not really a fan of westerns, but this looks completely badass. I would love to check it out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails