Monday, February 14, 2011

BJ-C'S ELEVEN FAVORITE HORROR MOVIE COUPLES!

In honor of Valentine's Day I've decided to do a little bit of a scavenger hunt, so to speak.  I'm going to be posting my favorite horror movie couples and it's up to you to figure out their names and what film they're from!  I'll be completely honest when I say that it won't be too difficult, and there's no prize awarded...just fun!



ANNNND...GO!







7 comment(s):

M. Hufstader said...

Dammit, Janet! Great list! Some of my favs in here for sure!

Fred [The Wolf] said...

1. Return of the Living Dead
2. A Nightmare on Elm Street
3. Near Dark
4. Let the Right One In
5. Carrie
6. Bride of Frankenstein
7. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
8. The Omen
9. ???
10. Scream
11. Freaks

Great photos. I know I've seen #9. Just can't think of it right now.

gord said...

Is 9 Tromeo and Juliet?

L said...

I laughed at Skeet Ulrich and the drooly lips guy. This is a great post, as usual!

Erich Kuersten said...

Damn fine list! I want to know what #9 is too, it looks freakin' hilarious

BJ-C said...

YES! Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

Dash it all! Having started by reading the Creepy Little Girls Post, being reminded of Mercedes McCambridge as the voice of Pazuzu, and now seeing the freaky little child people, I must now take my leave and finish my rounds in the semi-darkened halls of the retirement community where I work night shifts. I'll be looking behind me every 2 seconds expecting to see evil little sugar-coated demons!

Related Posts with Thumbnails