Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WEEKEND UPDATE...ON A TUESDAY?!

This photo has absolutely nothing to do with horror films. It does however have EVERYTHING to do with myself hanging out with dinosaurs. Obviously, it deserves some blog lovin'. 
Today marked a quite pivotal experience in the life of BJ-C.  I started a new semester of university.  If you've been following DotW for a while now, you should know that a new semester means more video blogs!  Now that I'm returning to the privacy of my paper-thin walled dorm room, I can jump back up with the unscripted, totally improved, poorly worded, high energy vlogs that you all seem to love so much.  Good news? I hope so.

I apologize again for being so MIA as of late.  I forgot how much time and effort is required when returning back to school.  Not to mention, I'm a theatre major which means the spare few hours I've had since I've returned have been completely spent working on monologues and perfecting my audition pieces.  Tomorrow night is the callbacks and after that, I will be able to finally de-stress and, I don't know....blog.




Either way, I love each and every one of you. 
Peace, Love, and BRAAAAAINS.

In much more important news....

3 comment(s):

Sir Jorge said...

i like the photo :) good luck

joannapary said...

Awesome dinosaur picture. Best of luck balancing the blogging with schoolwork, trying to do the same myself at the moment.

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

That is a great photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails