Sunday, January 9, 2011

GET READY...FOR EYE INJURIES

It was about a year ago that I joined forces with Andre Dumas of The Horror Digest to tackle a list of epic proportions.  You see, we didn't just do your ordinary "scariest killers, hottest ass-kicker, most likely to steal from children while naked and American" type of lists.  Andre and I stared fear straight in the face and basically told it to lick our boots.  Andre, is HORRIFIED of sharks...and vomit.  With that in mind, we concocted a list of the best vomit moments in horror films.

Now, a year later...she gets her revenge.  BJ-C here has but four bugaboos.  Lawn Gnomes, Clowns, Leprosy, and eye trauma.  While it would be far too easy to create a clown list, we figured it'd be way too difficult to create a list for leprosy or lawn gnomes.  So, I'm doing eye trauma.  In the near future expect a list chock full of Spaghetti-Horror glory...and the possibility of me peeing my pants or crying in the corner in the fetal position with a thumb in my mouth. 

OH. AND WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF STUFF THAT SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME.

 I HATE lawn gnomes. HATE HATE HATE with a capital HUH sound.  Animated or not, I had a small panic attack in the middle of a mall when I saw this playing on the televisions overhead.  Whoever created this film can die. They can be part B in the human centipede while trying to battle Cthulhu in the pit from Army of Darkness.  I don't give a flying bull testicle how cute the name sounds, this film is going to haunt my dreams until it comes out on Blu-Ray and the advertisements stop. 

1 comment(s):

joannapary said...

I just found your blog, and I already love it. Thank you for dedicating this site to women in horror. I feel like we're an underrepresented species, so we have to band together and show people that women in horror are badass, not just sexy screamers!

Your puke-palooza post was hilarious and gross; I can't wait to see what you've come up with for eye trauma.

Related Posts with Thumbnails