Friday, January 28, 2011

CAN I BREATHE FOR A HALF SECOND?!

Oy vey my darling Womanizers!  This past week has been a HUGE one for DotW. Like...SUPER FREAKIN' HUGE.  


  1. BJ-C was recently interviewed for Western Illinois Magazine.  It's the magazine my college cranks out every semester and it's available all over campus as well as other locations in Western Illinois.  Their upcoming theme is "unusual places and people in Western Illinois", and apparently I'm unusual enough to have a story written about me!  I had my interview for it yesterday and I'm more than excited to pick up my copy of the magazine at the end of the semester.
  2. Rob Delamorte of Horrornews.net was ever so kind to invite me as a special co-host for his weekly podcast Delamorete's Dungeon of Deadly Delights.  We talked horror, 2010, Scream Queens, and Black Swan. You can hear the recording of it HERE
  3. Yesterday morning, I was asked to call into Macomb's Classic 103 radio station to talk Rocky Horror and Day of the Woman.  I had to wake up mighty early, but I do know that the radio station was being played at our campus rec center as kids were asking me all day how I nabbed the gig to call in.  
This has been an extremely humbling week for me and I as always thank all of you for your never ending support!

  

6 comment(s):

Michael Williams said...

Congratulations to you.

Anonymous said...

*cough* not to mention being hired to ASM Ruthless! one of the coolest musicals ever! *cough*

gord said...

That photo/scene scares the crap out of me. I don't know what it is about melty faces, but damn. To write this post I had to scroll down as fast as possible, but the page wouldn't load fast enough for me to do so, and now I have that image burned into my retinas. Marvelous.

Pax Romano said...

Very happy for you, my dear!

TDFC99 said...

Welcome to "FRIGHT CLUB"
You have been selected to be a member.
Share this with anyone you feel worthy.
Frights begin soon...
WELCOME...

http://frightclub.blogspot.com/

I am not here...
TDFC99

thatfilmlover said...

Hey! Glad your getting the attention you deserve! Your my favorite horror blogger! Keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails