Thursday, December 16, 2010

THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE: TOSH.0 EDITION

I have no idea how I hadn't seen this until recently. I seriously almost peed my pants and I firmly believe that this is better than the actual film.
Tosh.0Tosh Tuesdays 9pm / 8c
Spoiler Alert - Human Centipede - Uncut
www.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption

Oh, and I'm marrying Daniel Tosh.

6 comment(s):

Maweanne said...

This was amazing. Thanks for posting this!

Mister Bones said...

That is the single greatest synopsis of Human Centipede I have ever seen. Thank you!

Eerie Erik said...

I put a link to that back when I did my Human Centipede review. Gotta luv that Daniel Tosh!

the jaded viewer said...

Tosh is hilarious. Thats how I described it to.

Spike Ghost said...

damn it, it doesn't work in my country :(

Corey said...

this should have been a commentary track on the blu-ray. thanks for pointing it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails