Thursday, September 30, 2010

FRIGHT-RAGS WANTS TO SAVE BOOBIES!

Tomorrow, October 1st, Fright-Rags is releasing a t-shirt for Breast Cancer Awareness Month


More specifically,

It's for a friend of Fright-Rags, Leisha who is currently battling an aggressive breast cancer at only 34 years old.  


This shirt will be available throughout the month of October and ALL PROCEEDS will be donated to Leisha and her family.  We all know I'm a sucker for a good cause, so I am BEGGING you all out there to nab up one of these shirts.  Not only is it an absolutely fabulous shirt, but it's going for a good cause.  

This shirt will be on sale for $19.95 and it will go live on the site around 10:00am EST on Friday, October 1.


^^THIS WILL ONLY WORK AFTER 10:00AM EST on Friday, October 1st!

2 comment(s):

Ricky said...

I will most definitely be purchasing this shit tomorrow. Good horror feel with all of the good human feel of donating.

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

I got the email notification for this as well.. Seeing my Mom died of the disease and I am a HUGE Frankenstein/Bride fan I must own this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails