Thursday, September 9, 2010

DAY OF THE WOMAN 4: THE RETURN OF BJ-C

6 comment(s):

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

Hahahaha!! My computer was stuck on that Andy Warhol effect for a while so I couldn't take pictures or host webcam reviews. (Not that I did any of that often in the first place)

Marco said...

I have to say, you look absolutely beautiful in that video!!!
Greetings from Germany,
Marco

Pax Romano said...

I love you as a cartoon!

Be careful when dissing Ms. Myers - those Mormons will come gunning for you!

Jess C. said...

It's nice to see you posting again! I agree with Pax, watch out. A friend said that they even sell the Twilight books in their Mormon Temple Bookstores, yikes.

Laila said...

Your voice is so calming! I could listen to it all day.

Kathryn said...

Yeah, look out, Amanda might get yah...

Related Posts with Thumbnails