Thursday, July 8, 2010

VAMPIRES SUCK

Alright. Let it be known that the Epic Movie, Disaster Movie, and the like are some of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure to sit through. Yet, I am more than encouraging to anything that picks fun at Twatlight. That being said, enjoy the trailer for Vampires Suck. I thank you, shitty filmmakers, for putting everything we've all been thinking into a film.


Vampires Suck Exclusive Trailer - Watch more Funny Videos

6 comment(s):

TheGirlWhoLovesHorror said...

Looks totally not funny like all those other spoofs, but I agree, at least it puts Twilight in its place!
Perhaps you'll enjoy a recent post of mine:
http://thegirlwholoveshorror.blogspot.com/2010/06/biggest-debate-since-evolution-harry.html

jimmie t. murakami said...

The Twilight movies are for bloody faggots, bloody dirty pansy queer bastards, kill em` all.

C.L. Hadden said...

That is too GD funny!
Almost makes me want to waste ten bucks.

Aurora Hylton said...

I'll wait till it comes out on DVD. I love the campiness! And unlike Twilight, it won't put me into a coma. Why everyone is so enamored with those movies is beyond me. They're boring as hell!
Though honestly, Jimmie, I hardly see reason for the homophobia.

jimmie t. murakami said...

Aurora, my murderous homo-phobia is a very important part of my life as is my rampaging heterosexuality besides which i think the Twilight movies are totally unwatchable garbage. By the way, i want to bugger every girl horror blogger on the net, theres something about chicks who love horror movies that drives me absolutely wild with lust and desire.

JennyB said...

I agree. Anything that makes fun of Twilight is good in my book.

http://memoirsofascreamqueen.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails