Saturday, July 24, 2010

HEEERE'S BJ-C!

Oh my darling womanizers, how I have mistreated you!  My deepest apologies for being so MIA as of late.  However, I regret to announce my retirement from competitive baton twirling.  I will still be twirling at my university, but I needed to retire from competitive twirling.  It may not mean much to you, but it's ending a 16 year long era for me.  This does mean that I will be much more available and active within the horror community and more accessible to all of you fine folk!

**********

Unless this is your first time on DotW, you may notice something completely different.  By completely different...I mean the entire layout has changed!  1000 thankyous to my dear friend Corey of Evil On Two Legs for completely re-vamping DotW to make it easier to manage and for giving it a much more professional look to it 

2 comment(s):

'the Zombieking' said...

Very nice facelift - looking forward to reading you more often as this is one of my favorite blogs!!!

-'the Zombieking' of zombieinfo.com

Abretokia said...

Normally retirement is an achievement, but it doesn’t sound like one here. My girlfriend’s sister-in-law was a competing twirler and I’ve heard stories about the abuse your body takes while competing. I hope you are able to fill the void with something you love as much (read-More blogging;) Keep up the great work. I really enjoy reading your articles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails