Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BATON IS TURNING ME INTO A ZOMBIE

Hello my darling Womanizers! The time has come, the walrus said...baton is taking over my life. For those of you who have only recently been tuning in to this little ol' site, BJ-C is a competitive baton twirler. Now, I don't just compete, I win. My corp has numerous state, regional, national, and recently a WORLD title. This ain't no high school football team type-a-twirlin'. Needless to say, we spend 90% of our summer in the gym just to make sure we can uphold our reputation. With that being said, you now know why my posting has been less than stellar lately. I'm taking online classes in the day, baton practice at night, and attempting to sleep somewhere in between. Don't fret my darlings, I'm not forgetting about you. I've got some pretty fun things in the works for you, and I will be continuing the "Feel the Illi-noise" series shortly with a fabulous interview of one of Chicago's horror sweethearts. So stay tuned to DotW and I promise, you won't be disappointed. Same bat time, same bat channel. Buona Notte!

3 comment(s):

willy jerk-off said...

I wish that chick was covered in white stuff instead of red stuff.

Dan said...

I would be interested in seeing some video of you guys competing. Does such a thing exist out on the Interwebs?

B-Sol said...

Ha! I just posted a very similar, "Don't worry, I'm still alive" post over at the VoH, and I just saw this now. Seems we're in the same predicament! Oh, real life....

Related Posts with Thumbnails