Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Are you there Womanizers? It's me, BJ-C.

I need to stop filling you with empty promises of triumphant returns. I have been absolutely SWAMPED with school work the past couple of days. At least I've officially gotten permission to write my 10 page genre paper for my film class on the history of zombies. YES. If anyone would love to contribute a fun fact for it, be my guest! I do have some interesting interviews lined up with some stellar horror people, and another horror hackdown. I've gotten some angry emails threatening me with medieval torture devices over the lack of terrible poster tuesdays. I'll be honest with you kids, I'm seriously out of posters. If you have an image of a poster that absolutely sucks harder than Kim Kardashian at an NAACP meeting, then SEND IT MY WAY. My internet creeping skills have been slipping and I haven't found anything sick-freak-nasty-terrible lately, So help a sista' out!!

1 comment(s):

Simon said...

The first use of the word 'zombie' in film was in the first zombie film ever, White Zombie, starring Bela Lugosi. It is also awesome.

I wrote a whole thing about this very subject one time, I love zombies so.

Related Posts with Thumbnails