Monday, May 3, 2010

WOMEN OF HORROR 2: A photo journal

I can't even lie to you, I definitely forgot my camera for Women of Horror 2. I didn't realize I had left it at home until I was rummaging through my bag during my 45 minute train delay. Needless to say I was a little more than irate, but knew the fab folks at Horror Society were a bunch of camera whores and would have plenty of pics I could steal (with credit of course). So I present to you, a photo journal of the Women of Horror 2 Film Festival and Kreepylady Kristin benefit.Here we have some festive little darlings scaring the audience.Myself, The Shu, and Rick Romanowski of Paradise of HorrorThe dynamic duo, Mitch and Jessica with Laura Szymber and the tickle monster!Some of the fabulous women of Horror Society. The one on the far left is the loudest woman on the planet. I'd bet my college tuition on it.The fabulous Kathy & Chicago's own Svengirlie!Me with the ever so sweet Shu.Jessica interviewing Devi Snively & congratulating her for calling out Eli Roth.Probably the coolest thing I've ever seen auctioned off at a fest in my entire life.The beautiful Jessica and myself. We're actually the same height, I just steal shoes from hookers.The Shu from Shu-izmz with the stunning Shayla BeesleyG Edwin Taylor at his art table.Standing next to the absolutely STUNNING picture G did in the likeness of me :) You have to see this in person, pictures do it no justice.The boy, myself, Rick, and Kreepylady Kristin at the end of the night. Give us a break, it was 2am and that place was a sauna.

So there you have it! My night at WOH2 in photos! Thanks to Shu, Rick, & Horror Society for having amazing pictures...for me to steal.


3 comment(s):

Mr. Johnny Sandman said...

I will sue the fuck out of -- just joking. I had to use one of Shu's photos of us in mine. Can't take pictures of everything.

Scott said...

Discovered you and your blog via Rick Romanowski, who I met in person for the first time at WOH2. It was a good night, for sure. See you at the next Horror Society event I hope...

Fornikate said...

I totally saw you at that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails