Sunday, May 23, 2010

20 HORROR FILMS THAT SHAPED MY EXISTENCE.

Her name was Brittney-Jade...and today is her birthday. HURRAY ME! I am officially no longer a teenager! Gone are the days where I am lumped together with those braindead teenagers who think horror remakes are cool! Never again will I be assumed to be in the target audience for terrible horror films containing models as actors and only jump scares! One more year and I can finally attend events with open bars! Now that that's out of the way, down to the nitty gritty. I apologize for being a bit MIA this week. The pageant association that I am a consultant for had their competition this weekend, so I was absolutely SWAMPED. However, I have decided that in celebration for my 20th birthday, I'll showcase 20 films that truly shaped my existence. I've only put pictures as I have explained numerous times on DotW just what each film stands for. See how many you can figure out ;)









11 comment(s):

KPaffenroth said...

That is such an awesome pic to find from DotD! I don't think I've ever seen that! Outtake?

BJ-C said...

I actually found it on Google images! I hadn't ever seen it either and I immediately loved it.

Morgan said...

Great list! Sleepaway Camp is one of my all time favorites!

Kristi Nommensen Dorson said...

Happy birthday! Welcome to the world of horror 'grownups', lol ;)

Strange Kid said...

Congrats BJ and a happy belated birthday to you!

The whole list is amazing, but I really dig the Dr. Phibes photo. Never before has there been a better representation of beauty and the beast.

B-Sol said...

I agree, what a great Dawn shot! Lots of great shots, actually. Happy birthday, once again!

kaiyn said...

A Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Matt-suzaka said...

Oh shit, Happy late Birthday, BJ!

Marco said...

A little disappointed about finding 'It' on that list and none of the great new French flicks like 'Inside' or 'Martyrs'. But nevertheless - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM GERMANY!!!

tempest (too lazy to log in) said...

I just realized how much "cake" sounds like "crack." I love cake!
"It's father's day and I want my cake!"
Happy belated birthday.

Halloweenman666 said...

Absolutely love that pic of Pennywise. EPIC!

Related Posts with Thumbnails