Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TERRIBLY (AWESOME) POSTER TUESDAY

Going along with last week's post on awesome posters, I have some awesome fan posters made. I've finally stumbled upon Worth1000.com which has some FANTASTIC photoshop contests for people. My favorite one they've done is their "One letter off" series. My biggest complaint with movie posters is bad photoshop, and these artists prove some insanely awesome talent IS out there. As far as I'm concerned, there is no excuse to make a bad movie poster with talented artists like this available. These artists have taken movie posters we know and love, and re-created them if the title was just one letter off. Enjoy :)

6 comment(s):

The Mike said...

Wow, I so want to see Pam's Labyrinth.

Ermmmm...for educational purposes, of course.....

Neil Sarver said...

I so need to see Allen vs. Predator!

Pax Romano said...

The List - that would be me every Saturday afternoon at the local Shop and Barf

B-Sol said...

"Excuse me Mr. Predator, but my analyst told me being chased through an Amazon rain forest would be very harmful to my self-esteem..."

The Frog Queen said...

LOL! Fawn of the Dead.....:D Actually all fantastic!

Cheers!

S3350 said...

Hahaha, great posters... how DO people come up with these xD...
Oh whell... their all great, each and every one of them ^^

great Find, am gonna go look though worth1000 myself.

As always great job blogging BJ-C ^^
A great THANK YOU from the bottom of my rotten-chewed-upon heart 8P

Related Posts with Thumbnails