Thursday, April 1, 2010

MANIC MONDAY: NOT A FILM TO WATCH...BUT TO EXPERIENCE

video

13 comment(s):

Max the drunken severed head said...

OMG-- You were just as scared as I was!

theverysmallarray said...

Eggsaladent Shrek, I'm guessing, all you cheeky monkeys. See You Next Wednesday.

Pax Romano said...

Yes, I know what you mean!! I can't stop thinking about this freaking film.

Cinema Suicide said...

I haven't even heard of this one and a google search turns up nothing. Am I being suckered by an April Fool's prank?

Bryce Holland said...

I'm with Cinema Suicide up there. I scoured the net for a bit and couldn't find any info on this film. If this movie does exist, i really want to see. But for now, I'm a bit skeptical.

Cinema Suicide said...

For the record. I hate you guys.

(Not really)

Pax Romano said...

Bryce, oh it's real. I still have the goosebumps to prove it.

Bryce Holland said...

Is there like a trailer or movie site you guys could link to?

Jonny Metro said...

Oh, it's real. I caught it in Wichita last night. My theory is that rather than use a viral marketing campaign, they're doing the OPPOSITE by keeping it under wraps. Then when the hype is big enough, BOOM! Manic Monday in your lap!

Awesome flick.
--J/Metro

Matt-suzaka said...

I thought the film was incredibly powerful, but I guess I didn't realize how much of an impact it might have on some viewers. When I movie creeps me out the way Manic Monday did, you know that it is the real deal.

mackt_gattis1115 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE.................................................

RayRay said...

That was some review, BJ-C. Whoa...... I gotta see this flick.

Chloe said...

Man I really want to see this now but I can't find it anywhere. Stupid question but have you seen An American Crime? that movie emotionally sucker punched me even though I already knew what happened.

Related Posts with Thumbnails