Wednesday, April 7, 2010

LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIRT!

video

5 comment(s):

Hey! Look Behind You! said...

At first look, I thought that shirt was awesome, then to know that it also glowed in the dark, made it awesome times 100!

Planet of Terror said...

SO WHERE DID YOU GET IT??? :)

Erin Rose Tollefsen said...

I want the shirt. OH, and you are frickin' adorable. I love how you said my name...I do that, too (singing while speaking). I hope we can make it to the Women in Horror event. I would love to see you again, cutie pie! <3

Thanks again for making me your Woman of the Week! ^_^

B-Sol said...

That shirt is amazing! It's like a companion shirt to the giant Universal monsters book I just got, only it actually has Bela Lugosi as Dracula on it. Adore it.

ZOMBIE HAYES said...

Awesome shirt! You are a big horror nerd, but that is why we love you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails