Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HELP VOTE MELISSA ZEMAN AS THE 52ND CONTESTANT FOR MISS USA

You see this blonde bombshell in this photo? This is my very, VERY close friend Melissa Zeman. Melissa was a queen with me in 2008 and placed top 15 in the Miss Illinois USA pageant. She's also one of the girls on my sidebar ;) This year, Miss USA is doing something new, and YOU are allowed to vote in 1 contestant to join the ranks of the rest of the lovely ladies. She's currently 14th in rank, but she needs your help! If you have a facebook, log in and go to :

http://apps.facebook.com/missusacontest/contests/32734/voteable_entries/4171004?order=votes&_fb_fromhash=de3a3cc2455c5cc5ce977464f253a324&ref=mf

And vote for her! She's an amazing woman, and despite her looks...she loves horror too! She was actually one of the lovely ladies that I brought with me to the opening of Drag Me To Hell. She's truly deserving of this honor, and I'm asking for your help to get her there. Help break down boundaries and send a girl with a Miss America appearance and a fangirl heart to Miss USA!

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

"Despite her looks . . . she loves horror too!"

I really want to try the reverse of that phrase out on somebody, but I think they'd take it wrong: "You can just tell from her non-beauty queen face that she just loves horror."

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

Voted and shared.
Dahling, you can surely tell from the non beauty queen faces of Cie Cheesemeister, Lily Strange, and my horrible twin Illsa Gorrey that they just love horror. With me it is far more difficult to make that assessment, I daresay.

Stewart Sternberg said...

Okay, I'll vote. I mean, she's obviously a future scream queen. Maybe a future Black Widow (a reference to the upcoming Iron Man)

Related Posts with Thumbnails