Friday, April 23, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS TO ELISABETH FIES



You all remember the fantastic film The Commune that I could not stop blabbering about a few weeks ago? Well, I'm not alone in thinking that it was absolutely spectacular! Not only are the AMAZING fellow LoTT-D writers over at Planet of Terror in The Commune loving boat with me, but they had the opportunity to interview writer/director Elisabeth Fies! Cortez the Killer had an amazing interview with her and I think you should all check it out!



To add amazingness to already existing amazingsauce...

Elisabeth was nominated for a Golden Cob Award which recognizes the best in B-Movies. She was nominated in the Best Emerging Director Category. Show some support and vote for her here: http://www.goldencobawards.com/index.php?sid=47479&lang=en


NOTE:: I have taken the video blog from yesterday down as my point was made. If you didn't see it, it was directed at someone who had been stealing my article titles and my catchphrase. After attempting to contact him subtly, a more drastic approach needed to be made. It was, and an extremely hostile and hateful response was put on my facebook page. I clearly made my point so I took it down.

7 comment(s):

The Mike said...

Yay, this movie makes me happy! Ms. Fies deserves the accolades, and more.

Planet of Terror said...

Thanks for the shout out BJ-C. But more importantly, thanks again to Ms. Fies for the amazing interview. She's truly a unique talent.

P.S. I still think the person deserves a proper 'outing'. Plagiarism shouldn't be tolerated, at any level. Not trying to drum up anymore blogger drama but it's just not right.

B-Sol said...

Got my copy of The Commune and plan on watching it over the weekend!

Simon said...

Where can you watch it?

Planet of Terror said...

Simon, you can purchase a special edition copy of the DVD through the film's website. She will autograph copies of the film, write you a personal note and talk about the film to get feedback afterwards. Pretty spiffy. And the film is well priced.

Some difficulties with getting on Netflix. Regardless, its a fine film that's worth your hard earned dollars.

http://www.thecommunemovie.com

CathleenT_217 said...

the best as always thanks ........................................

Kid Sis said...

Hi all, I've *met* most of you! Feel free to drop me a line if we haven't met! Simon, you can also watch it right now on Indieflix, if you're an impatient and broke effer like I am ;)

Thanks again B-JC! Hey, did you catch the trailer for TDATW-reboot? Curious to hear what you think. http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/37288/first-look-teaser-trailer-i-spit-your-grave-redux

Related Posts with Thumbnails