Thursday, March 11, 2010

TWATLIGT FANS GO INSANE OVER ECLIPSE...FML



..I'm talkin' bout my generation
Sorry Folks.

21 comment(s):

Sean said...

Ugh....

That's really all I can say.

Rick "The Hat" Bman said...

I am scared for the future of humanity.

Anonymous said...

i watched this without sound first and i thought i was going to die

Ms Harker said...

I couldn't watch that all the way through, I was scared she was going to inhale the computer!

Marc Patterson said...

I got maybe halfway through this. HOLY SH*T BATMAN was that hilarious!

Tlieso said...

I couldn't make it all the way through either. She scares me more than anything else has in the last 10 years.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with her hair!?! Best part.

Anonymous said...

If only the self-appointed real horror fans loved their flicks that much . . .

Erin said...

and suddenly...A WILD SNORLAX APPEARS!

Cheesemeister said...

Don't they usually give people medication for problems like this?

Cheesemeister said...

Apparently, only Netherworld pharmacist Dr. Doo Doo has an answer for this problem.

The Igloo Keeper... said...

It's Brian Solomon in a fat suit. I'm surprised you lot are so gullible.

Ashialynn said...

Was she possessed by Satan at the 13 second mark? What the Hell was that?

kaiyn said...

If this is the future of humanity, we're utterly doomed.

C.L. Hadden said...

I actually think she was more frightening than The Exorcist. She is both demented and possessed, and I'm glad she's across the pond from me.. (*shivers*)

James R said...

Somehow I actually made it to the end. I honestly don't know what to say about that, except that I'm glad I took her advice about turning the sound down. She could become this year's version of the "Leave Britney alone" guy.

ZOMBIE HAYES said...

Sad...truly sad

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was in a cut Goulies II sit down on the crapper scene, dumb buttmunch.

S3350 said...

Okay, the german kid with the video game has just been substituted...
Twatlight...
"We're doomed"- C-3PO (throughout all trilogy)

No seriously, this is just sad, I mean I can become quite happy whenever I see a trailer for something like Halo3, or Halo Reach, or The Hobbit orso... but THIS... On the plus side, it's still not as bad as the Wolfman rip-off letter girl... That's still the cream of the crop.

Sad little world we're living in...

Above Average Joe said...

Note to Planned Parenthood: Show this vid to those who are against the choice of abortion - this may change their minds.

Spike Ghost said...

at least if she was like that with something less mediocre it would be okay... Now that's just sad

Related Posts with Thumbnails