Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TERRIBLY (AWESOME) POSTER TUESDAY


The past few entries here on DotW have been rant filled and chock full of negativity. Today is Tuesday and as you may know, I'm expected to rip apart a god awful one-sheet for a movie. Now, I don't want you Womanizers to think I'm some crotchety teenager who hates everything, because I'm not...mostly. Instead of our regularly scheduled programming, I thought I'd switch it up a bit and show you some of my FAVORITE horror movie posters of all time. NOTE: Some of the films I do NOT like, but I DO like the poster.


So there ya go! Some of my personal favorite posters. Yes, I am aware that there are about 100000000 other amazing posters, so I didn't "forget" them, I just chose not to include them :) Here's hoping some marketing kids see this post and get some inspiration to do something other than photoshop blunders, and bad font.

5 comment(s):

A Stupid Ninja Cats Blog said...

Very Cool Posters !

C.L. Hadden said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that 'The Happening' is one of the movies you don't like... But the poster is cool, right?

Jonny Metro said...

That poster for The Psychic is beyond badass.

--J/Metro

badgerdaddy said...

That Funny Games poster is a stunner! Not seen that one before.

RayRay said...

Great post. All are great posters, and even though there was the rare stinker, most of these are top shelf flicks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails