Monday, March 15, 2010

HITLER IS PISSED AT REPO MEN

I don't know if anyone has been following the Repo Men vs. Repo! The Genetic Opera drama, but let's just say...they're totally ripping it off. Spooky Dan has been covering this whole thing and quite frankly, can do it much better than I can. What I CAN do, is post this video. Enjoy :)

4 comment(s):

Mike Lippert said...

As someone who hated Repo The Genetic Opera I say good, rip it off. To quote Godard, the best way to criticize a movie is to make another.

oducerproducer said...

A little glass vial? A little glass vial!

Rabid Fox said...

I've only seen teaser trailers for Repo Men, so I wasn't sure what it was about. I had an inkling it was more than a coincidence that The Genetic Opera came out a couple years ago and fell away from the mainstream.

Kind of reminds me when I found out that Sandler film, Chuck & Larry, ended up being a rip-off of an Aussie comedy with Crocodile Dundee icon, Paul Hogan.

I guess rip-offs are part of the circle of life.

Johnny said...

I didn't like Repo! but my god this is hilarious and I totally concur with the Fuhrer on this one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails