Monday, March 15, 2010

BYRON REMPEL: HE'LL ZOMBIFY YOU

The image you see here is the site banner and logo for Tea Party of the Dead. What you may not know is how the heck this graphic was created. Byron Rempel is the AMAZING zombie artist who supplied me with this dandy graphic. Oh, you don't know him? WELL YOU SHOULD. Byron Rempel's zombie artwork is some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen and he's absolutely amazing to work with. His first site, The Daily Zombie, was a way for him to force himself to draw zombies every day to improve his skills. Nowadays the word "daily" is used a little more leniently, but nevertheless, he's still posting quality work. He also runs I Draw Zombies which is one of the coolest zombie sites on the net. Not only is it a place for him to showcase his work, but anyone (INCLUDING YOU!) can request zombifications for commission.

CHECK IT OUT!

1 comment(s):

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

great link> I love your blog :) always glad to meet female zombie fans! I'm reading the best zombie anthology right now called The New Dead. I think you would like it

kai

Related Posts with Thumbnails