Monday, March 1, 2010

BOOBS ARE THE TICKET TO HITS!


So I checked my analytics today to find that I had one HELL of a spike in hits yesterday. I discovered that uuber site Cracked.com linked to me. The best part, is that the article is about horror films (so still check it out) but look WHY they linked to me...
click on it to make it bigger.
but yes...it says "this link has a lot of boobs"
AWESOME

9 comment(s):

Cheesemeister said...

Being featured on Cracked.com is pretty much a 6-F cup honor. Congratulations!

Mike Lippert said...

Not gonna lie, I check out this post because it said boobs in the heading ;)

666 said...

SADLY...THESE PEOPLE AT CRACKED SUCK...I CZECH YOUR BLOG FOR THE HORROR AND THE OPINIONS YOU POST...YEESH...SOUNDS LIKE THOSE NERDS NEED TO GET A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHIN

CSY said...

Honey, you're a big breasted lady I can only hope that you already KNEW that BOOBS get everything done! LOL The girls are good for a few things and getting you linked on another blog is one of the better ones!

B-Sol said...

I come to this blog STRICTLY for the boobs.

Thank you, good day.

The Frog Queen said...

:) Who dosen't like boobs :D

Cheers!

Pax Romano said...

Boobs? I thought it said, "Bobs" - I thought I'd find pictures of hot guys named Bob!

I feel like such a boob! ;)

Mike Snoonian said...

Sadly, the inverse is true if you have man jugs.

Al Bruno III said...

Do you think my blog would get more hits if I showed off MY boobs?

I could even shave one of them...

Related Posts with Thumbnails