Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BJ-C HAS A NEW ADDRESS!

As you may know, I'm on a medical leave from school for the rest of the semester and for the rest of the summer. That means, I do not have an address at my university. If something IS sent to me there, they will forward it to me. However, they have requested that I let you all know that my address is no longer there as I've apparently given the mail lady a ton more work now that she has to forward me all my mail. If the address you have for me IS my university address, please email me at
BRITTNAHJADE@GMAIL.COM
and let me send you my current mailing address.

3 comment(s):

Emily said...

Hope you feel better fast!

Cinema Suicide said...

I gotta tell ya, that Jeffersons riff never gets old. I made a "movin' on up" reference back when I updated the Cinema S design and laughed for days about it.

So did you really wind up in a DE-luxe apartment in the sky?

elsbethlily you'r favorite girl in the world said...

yeah,

that picture made my day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails