Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WOMEN IN HORROR MONTH EXTRAVAGANZA: LADIES OF THE EVIL DEAD MERCH


This package was put together by the amazing horror clothing site
FrightRags

&&
IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET...
Check out my awesome interview with Fatally-Yours
for their Women in Horror Month Spectacular too!

7 comment(s):

James C. Sugrue said...

I was totally pissed off when it didn't turn out to be dried fruit.

BJ-C said...

The Batman card made up for it.

Chet Of The Undead said...

I gotta give props to ANYONE who has the moxie to dangle their dirt-y sack...in front of a camera....

Okay I realize that when I do it it's not EXACTLY the same thing but...close enough ;) LOL

Evil Dead stuff rules!

gord said...

That super ecstatic/hyper poster unveiling cracked me up.

BJ-C said...

@Chet...you crack me up
@gord...honestly, thats the closest example to how i act 24/7

Erich Kuersten said...

Wow, what you said in your interview is correct, you got one sarcastic band of commentators here....

PS, you inspired me to write about Day of the Woman for Bright Lights Film Journal article "Towards a New Cinema of Castration" (here)

In sum, you are the best and an inspiration to the world!

kittych3n said...

Loooooooove your shirt!!!!! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails