Sunday, February 14, 2010

THINGS I LOVE TO DO: A LIST INSPIRED BY HORROR FILMS!

Hello my darling Womanizers! I have been still battling (and losing) with this medically nocturnal nonsense and supported my loverly ginger sister at a cheer competition this weekend (GO ZEE-BEES!) so I've been a bit MIA. But since it is Valentine's Day and I love you all so dearly, I thought I'd share with you some things I love to do!

I love dancing to The Squirrel Nut Zipppers.

I love making macabre art projects.
I love making boats out of daisies.
I love to play in the snow!
I love making sarcastically awkward sexual advances.
I love making fun of Paris Hilton.I love waking up/or not sleeping and looking like a zombie.I love having fabulous head-wear.
I love stealing from children.
I love to creep out people sitting next to me on planes.
I love to laugh :)I love dancing to electro.I LOVE TO EAT!I love to stalk people on the internet :)
I love hanging out with the mate.I wearing red heels at any given opportunity.
I love cockblocking people I can't stand.I love watching way too much TV.I love playing baseball.
I FRICKIN' LOVE SHARK WEEK!I love to party!
I love little kids.
I love cute animals.I love going on dates.and of course...
I LOVE BLOGGING!





for more things I love...check out my tumblr!

http://brittneyjade.tumblr.com





10 comment(s):

The Mike said...

Very nicely done. :)

Planet of Terror said...

Fun little contest idea: challenge readers to name all
of the movies you posted screenshots of.

B-Sol said...

Stupendous! And you tumblr is almost as awesome as mine :-P

Stewart Sternberg said...

Nicely done. Disturbing. But nicely done.

forestofthedead said...

Awesome post!

BJ-C said...

i would make a contest out of it....but some of the screenshots are OBNOXIOUSLY easy.

Rabid Fox said...

Fantastic list. Some of those really put a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

loved it!

gord said...

Intensely awesome.

Jezz said...

Hehe niceone, I also love to play in the snow, especially since that pic is from a swe movie (kinda crappy at the end but ok), if u wanna see a neet swe mov, watch "Frostbiten" or "Frostbite".. Ty for a nice blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails