Sunday, February 21, 2010

OH EMM GEE. THE WOLF MAN TOTALLY RIPPED OF TWILIGHT! POSERRRRS.

Alright, now that the cake has been eaten, the party favors have been taken down, and everyone is sobering up from my big celebration (thanks for the party hat Pax =]) it is time to get back to business and what better way to start than a good ole' fashioned Twatlight bash. Someone sent the link to me for this and I kid you not...my mouth was hanging open in disbelief for most of this article. Originally posted on latinoreview.com, we see a young Twi-Hard who is clearly upset over the Wolf Man movie's blatant rip off and disrespect for the werewolf kind. *sigh* Jacob would be soooo proud of her I bet! I have x-posted this article for the simple fact that I check my bounce rates and no one goes to the places half the time...so I'm saving you a click. :]

You're. Welcome.

Originally written by George 'El Guapo" Roush
see the original article HERE


Taylor Lautner Fan Letter To Universal: Your Wolfman Ripped Off Twilight I don't print reader's letters to me because most of them contain words and insults that are unfit to print. However, once in a while a golden ticket will come into my inbox that is not only worth reading, it's worth sharing with the world.

The e-mail was from Kayla Patterson, a die hard Twilight/Taylor Lautner fan upset about Universal Pictures ripping off the werewolf idea from Twilight. That's right, Universal Studios, who first put werewolves in theaters, are a bunch of copycats.

Here is the e-mail, unedited and untouched (including pictures), which clearly puts Universal Pictures in their place.

To whom this may concern:

This movie was a complete waste and I feel that it offends ALL Twilight Fans around the world, that including myself. For one, it was a COMPLETE remaking of the Wolf Pack from the Twilight Saga: New Moon. It gives the werewolves a bad name and makes them look like some deformed mutation of a rabid dog. I actually started to like werewolves after seeing Jacob Black and all his awesomeness on the big screen at the movies. That was until I saw your crappy remake of what you call to be a "were wolf". I don't see how you live with yourself for making it the way you did. If I made this movie, I would be ashamed to even admit that I owned it. How can a werewolf be killed with a silver bullet? Better yet, have you saw the transformation of the man that is "supposed" to be the wolf? He sits in some chair and his entire body turns in to some mutated freak. If you would watch the transformation of Jacob Black, (Taylor Lautner) he doesn't come close to looking as fake, cheap and or mutated as the wolf man. You tell me, who looks to be the better werewolf. Your stupid Wolf Movie didn't even make the top Movie for the charts; Valentines Day WITH TAYLOR Lautner! Get that this is MY oppinion and I felt I wanted to express it because I saw that your email was on your site. I wanted to let you know this is what i thought of the wolf man that sucks.
FREAKIN LAUTNER DID!

The Poser of who could never be even if they tried : " Aka : Rabid poser Werewolf "The Wolf Man"

letter1

OR My favorite: Taylor Daniel Lautner aka Jacob Black

letter2letter3
TEAM JACOB- cuz hes a REAL WEREWOLVE!

Regards: Kayla Patterson (kayla----@-----.com) Feel free to reply

Hey Universal, you just got PWNED. That's what you get for making a werewolf movie that clearly rips off Twilight. Everyone knows that Stephenie Meyer created werewolves, and now you hacks have been exposed! Good luck defending yourselves in court!!

Stop Universal's ripoff of Twilight films by e-mailing: george@latinoreview.com

18 comment(s):

Ms Harker said...

I am completely speechless... Stupidity knows no bounds!

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow...I'd really like to get Ms. Patterson some much needed help with her delusions.

Pax Romano said...

Why does this come as no surprise to me whatsoever? Oh that's right, because every day I see the stupidity of humanity reflected on the internet.

Thanks for the after dinner chuckle, sweetie - oh, and take care of that tiara, Ru Paul might want it back! XO

raculfright_13 said...

lol wut.

Edward Brock said...

Words cannot describe how sad, disappointed & angry a post like this makes me feel. I can only weep.

Erin said...

I blame the parents.

Oh, and her teachers..."oppinion"?

Planet of Terror said...

I weep for the future.

vanessa said...

I like you blog. Cheers!

oducerproducer said...

Holy fuck this is retarded, fans like this are the main reason i hate Twilight.

Adam Blomquist said...

I choose to believe that this is some kind of joke. The pessimist inside me(who has witnessed the lows people on the internet can sink to a.k.a the comment sections on youtube and the boards of IMDB) insists that people can sink to this level of idiocy. The optimist in me still insists that this is some kind of high form of satire or at the very least that this is a VERY young person.

My money is on joke, even though it's sadly plausible that it's not.

CSY said...

Seriously?!?!?!?! Even my DAUGHTER (who, unfortunately, is a HUGE Twatlight fan) knows that the Wolfman was first! How stupid do you actually HAVE to be?!?!?!?! Let me guess, Dracula isn't really a vampire either because he doesn't sparkle...seriously?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Great Horror flick! Will probably take over the number 1 spot on the theaters. Watch it here

Daniel said...

Dear BJ-C,

I must say that I sadly agree to some of the posts up here.
To quote:

" Edward Brock said...
Words cannot describe how sad, disappointed & angry a post like this makes me feel. I can only weep."

"Planet of Terror said...
I weep for the future."

oducerproducer said...
Holy fuck this is retarded, fans like this are the main reason i hate Twilight.

A friend of mine who's sitting next to my desk told me about this sad, sad, very sad case and it's what I've been afraid off since the beginning of Twilight and its successors.

I actually lost my GF over a dispute on this... (she loving TW, and me saying it was flipping up creations like Bram Stokers Dracula).

Seems I was sadly right after all.
The only thing I AM thankful off in this situation is that it's the Wolf man who's being aimed at here and not Dracula.

If this poor girl would have targeted Bram Stokers Dracula, she would have been shot upon sight, at least by me, not caring about age or gender.
*or I.Q. for that matter*

Anyways I'm rambling, to get back to the matter at hand, "it's a sad, sad state of affairs were in" to see these kind of things happening. Hopefully it's been the first AND the last.

Thank you for reading and know that you've got a new regular reader on your blog.

Daniel Prüst López
(Cartagena-Spain-Europa).

P.s. your valentine day gifts are kick *ss... I'll leave a comm. right there in a min. ^^

Anonymous said...

I'm too lazy to look up what this is but somebody just needs to send her an email that simply gives her the name and year of the first werewolf film ever made followed by the first book ever written featuring a werewolf. Just send her that. Perhaps a short not telling her to read and watch, but I feel that giving her more than that would be too much credit to her or something.

Kristine said...

Haha, WTF? Mentally fragile teenage girls shouldn't be allowed to watch testosterone mulated boys turning into hairy pets. It appearantly messes with their minds.

It's the same with Twilight vs. The Vampire Diaries though. Twilight fans claiming that The Vampire Diaries tv-show is a rip off of Twilight when it, in fact, is based on the book series that was written in 1991.

Logic? Chronology? Anyone? I wonder who's the one doing the sucking, Ms. Patterson?

Anonymous said...

This fucking pisses me off. Same as those idiots who think vampires really sparkle. I mentioned Nosferatu the other day at school, and this chick said I was making it up. Apparently REAL vampires and werewolves are all teenaged boys with six packs. Seriously? Come on people. Vampires and werewolves date back a hell of a lot farther than Meyer. Look at some mythology for God's sake.

Spike Ghost said...

What i find funny on that New Moon poster it's that it's not even Taylor's Body XD it's some underwear Models' body... and to be honest, they should have included his face too because he looks way hotter than that kid (lol he's only like 2 years younger than me but still XD)

Spike Ghost said...

and i'm not even going to read the post, because i know what i'm gonna get. I'm just gonna get angry at some dumb bitch's ignorance. and i don't want that... I'm already enough on edge lately and probably have a start of cabin fever for staying alone in the house for so long XD and i don't want to murder anyone XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails