Monday, February 8, 2010

THE NANCY THOMPSON EXPERIENCE


This screen-shot clearly shows me soul singing.
Jealous?

9 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

This appeared to slip into slow motion at times, are you sure Photobooth was working properly? :-P
Also, are they gonna hook you like Elliot at the end of E.T.? That would rule.

kfbrostowitz said...

See. When you have sleep issues, your mother is concerned. When I have sleep issues, my mom yells at me for not going to bed at a timely manner and refuses to help find me a decend sleep study place. Kudos to Momma-Colangelo.

James C. Sugrue said...

This shit is B-A-N-A-N-A-S. You need the type of sleep made in a lab. If disco shit isn't your bag, hit up a truck stop.

oneofthelivingdead said...

haha- great post and i'm sorry. I've been bartending for a while now and i know exactly how you feel.

ONIRICOSIS said...

bacan tu blog. me gusto.

Visita mis blogs:

http://oniricosis.blogspot.com

http://cinesucio.blogspot.com

Aleata Illusion(GoreGoreDancer) said...

Oh man, I feel you. It's weird that you tweeted me, because I was actually about to write you soon and tell you I'll have your interview up tomorrow! Thanks for participating in my women in horror interviews!
And hope you get some sleep soon, I need to as well. Haha.

forestofthedead said...

Oh wow, I am nocturnal by choice, you're forced to be nocturnal but you can't be. Bloody hell, hope you get over this soon. Like now.

Erin said...

This is creepy. Go to bed.

Pax Romano said...

No sleep, and she still looks like Liz Taylor circa 1951 ... such genes you have, girl! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails