Friday, February 19, 2010

MORE STUFF I LOVE TO DO

Being a total couch potato
Sleeping after not being able to for weeks.

Tanning. Don't kill me, but otherwise I'm purple from my circulatory problems.

Throwing up jazz hands whenever I feel.Beauty Pageants.Boning on my dead husband's grave. Wait...let's be honest...it's not MY husband.Baton twirling. Or killing baton twirlers...whichever you prefer.Playing "Chubby Bunny"

Eating food that I know is bad for me.Going to the movies.Giving people the stink eye.Morning yoga.
Taking baths after a rough day.Spending quality time with my Mommy.Doing everything for the people I love.


2 comment(s):

Erin said...

that puking-up-your-guts scene has scarred me for life
thanks, brittney...thanks

David said...

Great post!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails