Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I WAS OUT!

So last night I tried a new way to fall asleep...AND IT WORKED! That was until some drunken college idiot thought it would be a good idea to use his body as a battering ram and attempt to bust down my door. Needless to say I shot up out of bed, cracked my head on the ceiling (bunk beds) and have been awake ever since. I was so upset I had a small breakdown. Apparently it was such a good breakdown complete with screaming and kicking...that it inspired John Cusak.


You're welcome John. You're welcome.

4 comment(s):

Andre said...

Why are crazy people trying to break down your doors?! What is this madness!!!!

Aye I'm sorry lady : ( One time- I was really hung over/ dying and finally fell asleep when a group of boys decided at 4 in the morning to walk through every hallway and bang a drum while singing some kind of lame ass song that went "It's 4 AM- time to get out of bed!" *Drum* It was probably the worst thing that ever happened to me.

annie said...

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.............................................

咖啡機 said...

If you can not be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.............................................

B-Sol said...

Once again, I say--LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!

And jeez, what's with the Asian spam comments on everyone's blogs lately. I've been getting them too. This is unacceptable--Remember Pearl Harbor, dammit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails