Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HOW EVERYTHING GOES TO HELL DURING A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

totally copy and pasted from...

THE OATMEAL


4 comment(s):

William Malmborg said...

Wow, this was really cool. I'm going to share it with everyone I know.

CSY said...

I LOVE this! It's like Zombies for Dummies!

S3350 said...

That is sad, but true. Somehow most humans are able to mess up the best survival chances in the dumbest ways.
Thank god me and my mates (were all employed in the armed forces and have guns, equipment, ammo and food aplenty) are well trained and have read aplenty on zombi matters.
And if there is one rule as important as: "know your foe" - Starship Troopers it's got to be: "know your place"...
Great zombies for dummys BJ.
More, more, we want more!
^-^

The Curious Cat said...

LOVE IT! Truly LOVE IT! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails