Monday, February 15, 2010

28 DRINKS LATER: THE VIDEO WE'VE ALL SEEN BUT FORGOT HOW FUNNY IT WAS ALREADY.



So here's a refresher.
I saw it when it was posted everywhere too...but I don't think I realized just how funny it really is until I saw it after the hype wore off.
enjoy.

5 comment(s):

James C. Sugrue said...

That wasn't very funny at all. I'm the type of guy who is usually one beer away from leaving drunk video messages for girls with Godzilla tits, so it hits sort of close to home.

They should make 28 Oxycodone Later, because I'm pretty sure that is enough to kill anybody.

Planet of Terror said...

I liked it. I love Nick Swardson.

badgerdaddy said...

I hadn't seen it before, I thought it was great! But then, I don't get out on the internets much...

Richard of DM said...

Parts of 28 Drinks Later were genius. But I'm a teetotaler these days and drunk people just kind of scare me. "Where the party at?" had me rollin'.

theverysmallarray said...

You have left your beautiful self wide open for this. Here I am at least 28 Drinks Later so I must tell you that I believe you are the most Gigantically (in the espagnole pronunciation) Gorgeous Woman On The Web. You set my eyes a-light and make my teeth hurt and brain go crazy like the best and worst of Halloween and Christmas wrapped up together.

Just Kidding? Maybe Not, You are Pretty Darn Near Hot. {: }

Related Posts with Thumbnails