Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOMEN IN HORROR MONTH


Yes, that face DOES in fact bring all the boys to the yard.

9 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

I actually voted #3, cause I think it has the potential to be the most entertaining. Of course, #1 is brilliant as well :-)

gord said...

I also voted #3 because it's what I love doing, having done to me, and seeing. Sure it can be funny, but it can also be interesting and help introduce someone to a future hobby or favourite film.

Pax Romano said...

3! Yes, I gotta' go with that one.

forestofthedead said...

I like 1. Sounds really cool.

the jaded viewer said...

I voted for #3. I wanna see what non horror fan women think about horror movies.

aa said...

我是天山,等待一輪明月。.........................

oducerproducer said...

Number 3

Matt-suzaka said...

I completely agree with what aa had to say. Also, 我是天山,等待一輪明月................

Ya know?

Anonymous said...

wow you're gorgeous :D great lips and eyes ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails