Monday, January 11, 2010

TWATLIGHT SUCKS: EMO VAMPIRE SONG

6 comment(s):

Te* (Slasher Film Sanctuary) said...

Wow you really do HATE Twilight, lol!!!! I bet you even have a little "Edward Cullen Voodoo Doll" that you stick tiny little wooden stakes in every night! Tis' okay though, I still love your blog, and you are utterly fantabulous! ;P

oducerproducer said...

My friend sent me this few weeks ago, great stuff, the Trick or treat rap video they did is pretty funny aswell.

B-Sol said...

Amazing. When you're 600 years old, there's no such thing as a cougar...
You go, Dracula.

James C. Sugrue said...

I think I hate this song even more than Twilight. I'm pretty sure this dude isn't joking either, he's obviously 35+ making Youtube videos for teenage girls.

Verellupin said...

Hey, you're a rather hot looking dracula. I love it.

Rosaline Christopherson said...

wow twilights not that bad but edward does suck

Related Posts with Thumbnails