Saturday, January 2, 2010

LIKE BROS? LIKE DEAD BODIES? THIS IS THE FILM FOR YOU!

KY (2009)
aka:
Tool Academy and Necromantik's bastard love child


You better freaking laugh. It's from the same production company that made Chemical 12-D. I knew they could do aesthetically pleasing and captivating...but I didn't know they could do humor. Turns out they can. Just gotta dig up the skeletons everyone has in their closet.

4 comment(s):

B-Sol said...

Hilarious. And if younger people really talk like this now, then I've never been more glad to be in my mid 30s.

Matt-suzaka said...

I'm almost 33 and I talk like this! It could be a MassHole thing.

Andre said...

I feel like I went to College with these brosephs at good old Umass. And Matt if you talk like this we can't be friends anymore! Stop giving Massholes a bad name hehe...

Ok no I'm pretty sure I know that guy in the Guinness shirt this is creeping me out.

Jessica said...

Oh wow that is just wrong. I love it! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails